Peer Health Educators
The vision of the Peer Health Educators is to encourage the student body in mind, body, and spirit in a personal, confidential, and educational manner.
2015-2016 Peer Health Educators (PHEs)
What We Do...
Peer Health Educators facilitate health education outreach programs in an effort to discuss issues that will make the campus community healthier, safer, and more enjoyable. Components of the current program include:
- Health Awareness Events
- ASK-A-PHE program
- Health Marketing
- Facilitation of Alcohol Awareness Week
- Outreach Programs
- Peer Health Education Website
- Programming in Residence Halls
- Planning & facilitation of annual Spring Fling in March
- Publication of Potty Notes (provides accurate information on various topics relating to college students).
- Healthy Sexuality Awareness Events