2015-16 Student Health Insurance
NNU Student Health Insurance Annual Rate - $1,810.00
(12 months - August 1, 2015 to July 31, 2016)
Good health is essential to your academic success! For that reason, NNU requires that all students have health insurance. The following is our policy for the 2015-16 school year:
- New students will be automatically billed for the NNU Student Health Insurance Plan (NNU SHIP). If you are a new student, you may waive this insurance by completing this (Waiver Form) and providing proof of comparable insurance.
- Requests for waivers must be submitted by the first day of classes (August 25, 2015); reimbursements will not be processed for waivers received after this date!
- After your request has been processed, you will receive an email confirming that your request has either been approved or denied.
- If your request is approved, please allow 2 weeks for the charge to be subtracted from your student account.
- If your request is denied, you may appeal that decision by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returning students will not be automatically billed but may purchase this insurance. If you are a returning student and would like to enroll in the NNU SHIP, please complete this (Opt-In Form).
- International students will be automatically billed for the NNU SHIP. If you are an international student, you will not be able to waive this insurance.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.